Feel free to contact me via my form on this website or connect with me via LinkedIn should you want my full CV for past projects/work/research.
- Analysis of survey measures pertaining to sociodemographic characteristics (e.g., gender, sexuality, race, and immigration status). Funded by Nuffield College and the Rhodes Trust.
- Analysis of survey measures pertaining to attitudes of reparations for Black Americans. Joint with and funded by Liberation Ventures.
- Research project on infectious disease and xenophobia. Joint with Akhil Rajan (Yale ’21) with funding from the Japan Grant – Center for Global Partnership.
- Archive project dedicated to the preservation of church asylum seekers’ stories on their own terms. Joint with Jordan Cozby (Yale ’20). Invited to present at the New England Archivists Spring 2020 conference.
- Research project evaluating the gender politics of refugee integration in Japan and Germany through the lens of intergroup contact theory. Advised by the late Dr. Frances Rosenbluth. Manuscript under preparation.