- Awarded an APSA travel grant (September 2022) from the Committee on the Status of LGBT Individuals in the Profession.
- Hosted Measuring Migration Conference (June 9-10, 2022) with Maksim Zubok. Sponsored by MigrationOxford and Nuffield College (University of Oxford.
- Announcement (April 6, 2022) of publication with Akhil Rajan in Electoral Studies.
- News article (August 31, 2020) in the Washington Post with Akhil Rajan.
- Awarded a John Donohue Award (July, 2020) by the National Latin Examination.
- Publication (July, 2020) by the New England Archivists in their summer newsletter.
- Announcements for Yale graduation awards:
- Frank M. Patterson Prize for ‘Most Outstanding Scholarship in American Politics throughout the course of the Political Science major’
- General Honors (Magna Cum Laude, top 10% of graduating class)
- Adrian Van Sinderen Book Collecting Prize
- Phi Beta Kappa
- George A. Schrader, Jr., Prize for ‘readiness to listen and to advise, and for never being too busy to help.’
- Feature (May 14th, 2020) by Yale News regarding recent research and its intersections with public service.
- Interview (Jan. 15th, 2020) by the Council of East Asian Studies at Yale University.
- Publication (Dec. 16th, 2019) by the United Nations ESCAP.
- Publication (Nov. 27th, 2019) by the United Nations ESCAP.
- Article (December, 2019) by the Yale Daily News on election to the Rhodes Scholarship.
- Announcement (Nov. 25th, 2019) by Yale News regarding the election to the Rhodes Scholarship. A current bio is available on the Rhodes Trust website.
- Announcement (Apr. 30th, 2019) by the Council of Heads of Colleges regarding receipt of the John C. Schroeder Award.
- Announcement (Apr. 12th, 2019) by Yale News regarding receipt of the Truman Scholarship. A similar announcement (Apr. 10th, 2019) created by the Truman Foundation proper.
- Posting (Sept. 4th, 2018) by Social Science Works (Berlin) of past research project:
- Granted title (Aug. 18th, 2018) as a Social Science Works Fellow.
- Announcement by Dwight Hall (Summer 2017) at Yale regarding time as a Summer Fellow with the International Rescue Committee.
- Annual newsletters from the National Latin Examination about continued scholarship support.